* What is BadBoyDDL.com
RETURN TO TOP
- BadBoyDDL.com is an entirely FREE search engine (just like Google) with a collection of hyperlinks leading to webpages located on third-party websites and servers. These third-party websites do not host any copyrighted content.
- BadBoyDDL.com adheres to all copyright laws and does not link to any kind of files, nevermind copyrighted content.
- BadBoyDDL.com does not host nor link to any copyrighted content on its servers.
- BadBoyDDL.com honors all DMCA/takedown requests, should anyone wish to have any hyperlinks removed from BadBoyDDL.com ' database.
- Whilst every effort is made to review hyperlinks leading to third-party web sites, content (including hyperlinks) located on webpages (of these third-party web sites) is beyond our control and responsibility.
* How 2 DownLoadHow do I download files from here:
BadBoyDDL.com works by indexing links from other websites. To download a file indexed on our site:
1. Click on the download name. A new window will open.
2. Follow the download information on the page to retrieve your file.
If you download from a file hosting service such as Rapidshare or Megaupload, you need to download each file by loading it in a new window and waiting for the download link to appear. RETURN TO TOP
* What security measures should I take when downloading files.
Firstly, we recommend you scan the file(s) you download. BitDefender, NOD32, Kaspersky, Avast AntiVirus are some examples of antivirus software. These may be available for download directly from our site.
If you don't scan your files with antivirus software there is a chance your computer can be infected.
Secondly, we HIGHLY recommend you use the Mozilla Firefox browser instead of Internet Explorer. Why? Firefox is more secure, reliable and safe. RETURN TO TOP
* What do I do after downloading a file.
Almost all files you download will be compressed into RAR (eg: .rar, .r01) or ZIP (eg: .zip) archives. To extract these files you will need to have software installed such as WinRAR or WinZip. Having both of these programs installed on your system is 'convenient' if you plan on downloading these types of files often. Your download is usually split into parts (eg, .rar, .r01, .r02, etc). You need to download all parts before attempting to extract the file. When all parts are downloaded, ensure they have been all saved in one folder. Then you can simply double-click on one of the files and it will open the appropriate extracting program (eg: WinRAR, WinZip). You can then extract (uncompress) these files (parts).
If the above sounds like jargon to you - don't worry! If it seems complex it really isn't. Once you do this once of twice you will be a pro at downloading from warez sites! RETURN TO TOP
* What do I do if the files are password protected.
The password is most likely the URL from where the warez file was downloaded (possibly even with 'www.' or 'http://'). If that is not the case try the URL of the website (of the respective warez file). If that still isn't the password try to contact the poster or site administrator of the respective site. RETURN TO TOP
* Does your website have spyware or viruses.
No way! Our website does not contain any spyware / viruses or any other malicious code that can cause harm to your computer. However, because we index links to other websites, we can not guarantee that every link will be a safe one. This is why we recommend you scan any downloaded files to ensure they are safe and to use Firefox for more secure safe web browsing. We try to only index clean sites but we can not guarantee these sites are 100% user-friendly. However, we strive to bring you the best and safest downloads possible. RETURN TO TOP
* Why are there broken links to downloads.
Some files get deleted due to copyright complaints. If there is a popular download, there is usually more chance of the files(s) being deleted. If you find broken links to downloads, you can report the download as being broken by using the "Report Download
" function which is located at the left of every download page. This will help us keep our download database clean and more user-friendly. RETURN TO TOP
* Contact Us
Please do not
email us requesting software/movies/music/etc. or general computer help. You will not receive a response.
For everything else, we can be reached at the following email address: webmaster(@)badboyddl.comDMCA Policy / Takedown Requests RETURN TO TOP
BadBoyDDL.com contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. BadBoyDDL.com does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators. RETURN TO TOP
Last modified: 29 June 2014